Chocolate Dipped Shortbread Cookies
- 3/4 c
- butter, room temperature
- 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- 1 3/4 c
- all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch
- squares bakers' chocolate
How to Make Chocolate Dipped Shortbread Cookies
- 1Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 2Add vanilla, beat till just combined. Fold in flour and salt in two portions.
- 3When the dough has formed, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 4On a lightly floured surface or pastry cloth, roll dough out to 1/4" thickness and work quickly with a floured cookie cutter.
- 5Bake on parchment paper at 175C(350F) for about 12 mins or till cookies start to brown around the edges. Allow to cool before removing from parchment. Watch them carefully as they brown very quickly once they start around the edges.