Chili Enchilada Casserole
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- doritos brand tortillia chips
- recipe of your favorite chili ( use turkey chili) or a can of chili
- container of sour cream (you may use lite or fat free)
- 2 pkg
- cheddar cheese-(you may use lite)
How to Make Chili Enchilada Casserole
- 1Reserve some doritos for topping (about 1 cup).
- 2Crush remaining doritos and put in bottom of lasagna pan. Add cooked chili and top with one package of cheddar cheese. Bake for 20 minutes @ 375 degrees.
- 3Remove from oven. Put container of sour cream on top then another package of cheddar cheese and remaining (crushed) doritos. Bake for an additional 10 minutes, same temperature.