How to Make Cheesy hashbombs
- 1Cook and brown corned beef hash in frying pan.
- 2Open dough pastry sheet can, unroll dough.
- 3Cut dough in half sandwich style.
- 4Place 1/4 cup of corned beef hash on top of each dough square.
- 5Sprinkle mozzarella on each square of dough.
- 6Place on cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil. Fold corners and edges of dough up to pouch contents inside. Pinch dough together to ensure it is sealed
- 7Place hashbombs in preheated oven at 350°F.
- 8Bake for 14 minutes. And remove once doughs are golden brown.
- 9Optional sauces are marinara or mustard. After cooling, enjoy.