How to Make Cheesy hashbombs
- Cook and brown corned beef hash in frying pan.
- Open dough pastry sheet can, unroll dough.
- Cut dough in half sandwich style.
- Place 1/4 cup of corned beef hash on top of each dough square.
- Sprinkle mozzarella on each square of dough.
- Place on cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil. Fold corners and edges of dough up to pouch contents inside. Pinch dough together to ensure it is sealed
- Place hashbombs in preheated oven at 350°F.
- Bake for 14 minutes. And remove once doughs are golden brown.
- Optional sauces are marinara or mustard. After cooling, enjoy.