9 cyour favorite rice cereal
2 ccoconut, shredded optional
1 clight brown sugar - firmly packed
1/2 clight corn syrup
1 tspvanilla extract
1/2 tspbaking soda
12 ozsemi-sweet chocolate chips
1 1/2 craisins
1/2 cdried cranberries
How to Make Cereal and Chocolate Party Mix
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Combine cereal, coconut and peanuts in large roasting pan.
- In small saucepan over medium heat, heat brown sugar, butter and corn syrup to boiling, stirring.
- Boil 5 minutes. Stir in vanilla and baking soda.
- Pour over cereal mixture, stir until evenly coated.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool, stirring frequently and stir in morsels and raisins.
- Store in airtight container.