Cashew Granola Bars
How to Make Cashew Granola Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Coat 8x8 inch pan with cooking spray.
- 2Toast oats and cashews on separate baking sheets until golden, about 20 minutes.
- 3Puree 1 cup cashews with oil in food processor.
- 4Heat honey, brown sugar and cinnamon in saucepan over medium heat until sugar dissolves. Off heat stir in ground cashews.
- 5Toss together oats, 1/2 cup cashews and dried cherries; stir in honey mixture until well combined.
- 6Press mixture into prepared pan.
- 7Bake 10 minutes.
- 8Let cool, then cut into bars.