Caramel Rice Chex Mix
★★★★★ 1 vote5
14 ozkraft caramels
6 crice chex cereal
1-2 cpecan halves
How to Make Caramel Rice Chex Mix
- Measure cereal and pecans prior to melting caramels.
Spray cookie sheet with Pam.
Set oven to 300 degrees.
Have foil/waxpaper ready
- Melt caramels and water over low heat, in a large pan, until completely melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and gently stir in cereal/pecans. Mixture will not be completely covered at this time.
- Pour onto cookie sheet,spread out,and put in oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir gently to distribute caramel more. Put back in oven for 10 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and pour onto foil/waxpaper and spread out. Cool about 10 minutes and break into pieces. Store in airtight container.