Caramel Rice Chex Mix
- 14 oz
- kraft caramels
- 6 c
- rice chex cereal
- 1-2 c
- pecan halves
- 1/4 c
How to Make Caramel Rice Chex Mix
- 1Measure cereal and pecans prior to melting caramels.
Spray cookie sheet with Pam.
Set oven to 300 degrees.
Have foil/waxpaper ready
- 2Melt caramels and water over low heat, in a large pan, until completely melted and smooth.
- 3Remove from heat and gently stir in cereal/pecans. Mixture will not be completely covered at this time.
- 4Pour onto cookie sheet,spread out,and put in oven for 15 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven and stir gently to distribute caramel more. Put back in oven for 10 more minutes.
- 6Remove from oven and pour onto foil/waxpaper and spread out. Cool about 10 minutes and break into pieces. Store in airtight container.