8 ozsoftened cream cheese
1/2 cblue cheese dressing or ranch dressing
1/2 cfranks wing sauce or franks cayenne pepper sauce
1/2 cblue cheese crumbles or mozzarella shredded
2 can(s)12.5 premium chicken drained and flaked or one diced rotisserie chicken
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
You will need a deep baking dish I use an 9 x 9 glass or large crock pot set to low.
Spray the dish or crock pot, cheese sticks!
- Place cream cheese in deep baking dish stir till smooth
- Combine salad dressing of your choice, hot sauce and cheese &
- Bake at 20 minutes or slow cook 1 & 1/2 hours.
It is best served warm.
Stir before serviing
- Serve with bagel chips, 2"celery sticks (prevents double dipping)
- For variations and other choices:
I salted to taste after the cooking since the cheese and hot sauce has so much salt in it. Generally it doesn't need it.
- I have added 1/4 cup of diced jalapenos to the mix.
Minced two garlic cloves
1 can of diced green chilies but drain them to keep the thick consistency.
- For a pot luck take along I have tripled even quadrupled the recipe for a crock pot. If you do this it is important to stir the cream cheese before adding the rest of the ingredients.