Bite Size Apple Treats
- 1/2 c
- 2 tsp
- 1 pkg
- (14.1 oz..} refrigerated pie crust
- 3 Tbsp
- melted butter, divided
- 2 medium
- tart apples, peeled, each cut into 8 wedges
How to Make Bite Size Apple Treats
- 1In a small bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon, set aside 1 Tbsp. On a lightly floured surface, unroll the pastry. Brush with 2 Tbsp. melted butter, sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture.
- 2Cut each sheet into 8 one inch strips, about 8 in. long. Wrap one strip around each apple wedge, placing sugared side of pastry against apple.
- 3Place on parchment paper lined baking sheet. Brush tops with melted butter and sprinkle with sugar mixture. bake at 425 for 13-15 minutes or until pastry is golden brown. Serve warm.