- 2 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1 can(s)
- (8 oz) pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) pillsbury crescent recipe creations refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 2 Tbsp
- butter or margarine, melted
How to Make Baked Crescent Churros
- 1heat oven to 375. in small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon, set aside. if using crescent rolls unroll dough, separate into 4 rectangles.
- 2press each to 6x4 inch rectangle, pressing perforations to seal.
- 3if using dough sheet. unroll dough, cut into 4 rectangles. press each to 6x4 rectangle.
- 4brush tops of two rectangles with melted butter, sprinkle with about half of the sugar mixture. top each with remaining rectangle, press edges lightly.
- 5brush tops with melted butter with sharp knife or pizza cutter, cut each rectangle stick lengthwise into 6 strips.
- 6twist each strip 3 times, place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7bake 9-11 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. brush tops.