Bai Tang Gao (Steamed Rice Cake)
How to Make Bai Tang Gao (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Add 150ml Water to Rice Flour and stir mix well.
- Put Sugar with balance 150ml water in a pot and put in pandan leaves and bring it to boil and remove.
- Remove pandan leaves and pour Syrup into the Rice Flour mixture and stir well. Sieve and leave it aside to cool.
- Dissolve Dried Yeast with 1 tbsp warm water and add into rice flour mixture and stir well and leave it aside for 2 hours for the yeast to take effect.
- Grease a tin and heat wok or steamer with water till boil and place the tin in the wok/steamer.
Once the tin is heated, pour the mixture into the tin and cover lid and steam it for 20 minutes till done.
- Remove from wok and leave to cool.
Cut and serve!!