If you want a slightly cheesy flavour you can also add a sprinkle of nutritional yeast to the fries along with the herbs and garlic.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 Tbspground almonds
1 tspmixed herbs
1 tspground garlic
How to Make Asparagus Fries
- Preheat the oven to 200C/390F.
- Snap the top off of the asparagus spears.
- Crack the egg into a bowl then whisk.
- Coat the asparagus in egg, then the ground almonds and place on a baking tray covered in parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the mixed herbs and ground garlic on top then squeeze the lemon juice over them.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes turning half way through.