Almond Butter Cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 cup butter
- quqter cup granulated sugar
- 1 third cup packed brown sugar
- almond essence
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup slivered almonds
How to Make Almond Butter Cookies
- 1Cream butter both sugars and almomd essence together until light and fluffy
- 2Gradually add flour and almonds together mix into a soft ball.
- 3Wrap in saran wrap and refigerate for half an hour or until firm to touch.
- 4Dust board lightly with flour, divide mixture into 3 pieces. Press out gently with hand to about a quater of an inch thick use any shape cutter you like, cut out and place on ungreased baking sheet.
- 5Repeat with other pieces and left over mixture can be collected and re pressed.
- 6Bake at 350 for 15 to 20 mins until golden brown remove to cooling rack after about 10 mins to allow cookies to firm up.