Almond Butter Cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
c1 cup butter
cquqter cup granulated sugar
c1 third cup packed brown sugar
c2 cups all purpose flour
c1 cup slivered almonds
How to Make Almond Butter Cookies
- Cream butter both sugars and almomd essence together until light and fluffy
- Gradually add flour and almonds together mix into a soft ball.
- Wrap in saran wrap and refigerate for half an hour or until firm to touch.
- Dust board lightly with flour, divide mixture into 3 pieces. Press out gently with hand to about a quater of an inch thick use any shape cutter you like, cut out and place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Repeat with other pieces and left over mixture can be collected and re pressed.
- Bake at 350 for 15 to 20 mins until golden brown remove to cooling rack after about 10 mins to allow cookies to firm up.