2012 A new Twist to Chex Mix
3/4 cbutter, unsalted
2 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1 1/4 tspseasoning salt
1/4 tspgarlic salt
2 cwheat chex cereal
2 ccorn chex cereal
2 crice chex cereal
2 cmixed nuts or peanuts
2 cpretzel sticks or other shapes
3 ccheetos crunchy
How to Make 2012 A new Twist to Chex Mix
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Melt butter, Worcestershire sauce, seasoning salt, and garlic salt in microwave for 45 -60 sec.
- In large mixing bowl combine: rice,corn and wheat Chex mix, whales or gold fish,and pretzel any shape. Pour over top butter mixture and thoroughly coat all cereal.
- Pour out unto 9 x 13 jelly roll ban. Even out distribution of cereal.
- Bake 10-15 minutes. Remove and dump into mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly and pour back unto jelly roll pan. repeat 3 times. After the third time add nuts to the mixture and repeat twice.
- Add Cheetos when baking is completed, by mixing in large bowl. Place onto jelly roll pan. Allow to cool before placing in containers.
- Makes approximately 1 gallon zip loc bag full.