Sweet N Salty Caramel Snack Mix
How to Make Sweet N Salty Caramel Snack Mix
- 1Preheat oven to 350'.
- 2Spray rimmed baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Mix cereals, nuts, and broken pretzels together on sheet. Set aside.
- 3Place butter and brown sugar in a medium-sized, heavy saucepan. Heat on medium high until mixture begins boiling, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low and continue boiling for 3 minutes, while continuing to stir.
- 4Carefully pour hot caramel mixture onto cereal mix, trying to coat each piece. Stir by turning over with a spatula.
- 5Bake mixture for 8 minutes. Remove and stir.
- 6Return to oven, bake an additional 5 minutes, and remove from oven. Stir mixture one last time and allow to cool completely.
- 7Break up any large pieces and store in a covered, plastic container.