Sweet and Spicy Pecans
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cwarm water
1 cpecan halves
1 Tbspchili powder
1/8 tspcayenne pepper
How to Make Sweet and Spicy Pecans
- Combine water and 1/4 c. sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the pecans and soak for 10 minutes. Drain.
- While the pecans are soaking, combine 2 T sugar, chili powder, and cayenne.
- When pecans are done soaking and drained, add them to the sugar mixture turning them to coat.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until the pecans are lightly golden brown.