Sweet and Spicy Pecans
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/4 c
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 c
- warm water
- 1 c
- pecan halves
- 1 Tbsp
- chili powder
- 1/8 tsp
- cayenne pepper
How to Make Sweet and Spicy Pecans
- 1Combine water and 1/4 c. sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- 2Add the pecans and soak for 10 minutes. Drain.
- 3While the pecans are soaking, combine 2 T sugar, chili powder, and cayenne.
- 4When pecans are done soaking and drained, add them to the sugar mixture turning them to coat.
- 5Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until the pecans are lightly golden brown.