How to Make Super Easy Tasty Glazed Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Beat egg white until just barely starts to get foamy.
Mix walnuts into egg whites until walnuts are thourougly coated and sticky to the touch.
- Mix together sugar & cinnamon. Add mixture to bowl containing beaten egg white. Coat walnuts with sugar and cinnamon mixture,use your hands to really get walnuts coated.
- Spread walnuts on ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes, turning walnuts once. Bake a bit longer if you would like them a bit crunchier.
- Cool and store in tightly covered container.