How to Make Sugared Pecans
- 1Stir sugar, salt, and cinnamon into a bowl.
- 2In second bowl, beat egg whites and water until fluffy, not stiff.
- 3Add pecans and stir until coated.
- 4Pour sugar mixture over pecans and stir again until coated with sugar mixture.
- 5Spread on cookie sheet and bake at 300 degrees for 30-45 minutes. Stir every 10-15 minutes.
- 6When done, let pecans cool a few minutes, then remove to a large piece of wax paper and finish cooling.
- 7Break apart large pieces that are stuck together. Store covered when completely cooled.