How to Make Sugared Pecans
- Stir sugar, salt, and cinnamon into a bowl.
- In second bowl, beat egg whites and water until fluffy, not stiff.
- Add pecans and stir until coated.
- Pour sugar mixture over pecans and stir again until coated with sugar mixture.
- Spread on cookie sheet and bake at 300 degrees for 30-45 minutes. Stir every 10-15 minutes.
- When done, let pecans cool a few minutes, then remove to a large piece of wax paper and finish cooling.
- Break apart large pieces that are stuck together. Store covered when completely cooled.