Spiced Toasted Walnuts
- 1/3 c
- 3/4 tsp
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- egg white,beaten
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 c
- walnut halves/pieces,not chopped
How to Make Spiced Toasted Walnuts
- 1Put oven to 300.Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and grease it well with margerine.
- 2In a bowl mix the sugar,spices and salt.Set this aside.
- 3Beat the egg white and water until slightly foamy.Stir in the walnuts,coating them well until they are "wet" from the egg white.Sprinkle the sugar,salt and spice blend onto the nuts,stirring till all are well coated.
- 4Put on the cookie sheet,placing the nuts in a single layer,not on top of each piece.
Bake for 30 min's,carefully stirring 2-3 times during the cooking time.
- 5When you remove them from the oven,take them off the tray soon after they come out,or else they will harden and stick.When cool,break apart any pieces that have stuck together and are too big.
Place in a nice bowl and have your guest's enjoy them!I always,at least double,this recipe!