Norma's Holiday Almonds
How to Make Norma's Holiday Almonds
- Preheat your oven at 325
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and seasoning of choice and set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk egg white until foamy and add almonds and toss to coat completely.
- Add spice mixture and toss to coat
- Spread on a greased foil lined baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned; stirring occasionally.
- Remove from oven and cool completely. Store in airtight container until time to serve.