Norma's Holiday Almonds
How to Make Norma's Holiday Almonds
- 1Preheat your oven at 325
- 2In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and seasoning of choice and set aside.
- 3In another bowl, whisk egg white until foamy and add almonds and toss to coat completely.
- 4Add spice mixture and toss to coat
- 5Spread on a greased foil lined baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned; stirring occasionally.
- 6Remove from oven and cool completely. Store in airtight container until time to serve.