Microwave Peanut Brittle (Connie's)
1 1/2 craw peanuts (or walnuts)
1 cgranulated sugar
1/2 clight corn syrup
1 tspvanilia extract, the good stuff
1 tspbaking soda, fresh
How to Make Microwave Peanut Brittle (Connie's)
- Cook 8 minutes on high in microwave oven stirring well after 4 minutes. (Be very careful, this mixture gets very hot)
- Stir in butter and vanilla.
- Microwave another 2 minutes on high.
- Immediately pour onto lightly greased baking sheet; spread to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Store in airtight container.