HOW TO ROAST CHESTNUTS
Jo Anne Sugimoto
How to Make HOW TO ROAST CHESTNUTS
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2With a sharp knife, cut an "X" in the rounded side of each chestnut through the shell.
- 3Place the chestnuts on a baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 10 minutes.
- 4You can sprinkle a few tablespoons of water over the chestnuts and shake the pan, bake for another 10 to 15 minutes.
- 5Wrap them in a kitchen towel and let it sit for about 10 minutes.
- 6Crush them gently with the bottom of a heavy pan or you can squeeze them with your thumb on the bottom of the chestnut and your pointer finger on the top.
- 7Gather your roasted chestnuts into a bowl, and if you are lucky to have a fireplace, get comfy with your chestnuts. Have a beautiful Holiday Season!!!