Holiday Spiced Nuts
*** Oh, this recipe can be halved, but they get gobbled up way too fast and you just end up having to make them again right away. :o)
How to Make Holiday Spiced Nuts
- 1Preheat oven to 250º. Liberally spray 2 jelly roll pans with cooking spray.
- 2Combine Splenda, cinnamon, salt, ginger & nutmeg and set aside.
- 3Whip egg whites with cold water till foamy & frothy, but not stiff. You don't want to see any peaks. Add spiced Splenda mixture and mix well.
- 4Add nuts and stir to coat.
- 5Spread nuts evenly on the two jelly roll pans. Try to keep the nuts in a single layer.
- 6Bake for up to 2 hours, stirring the nuts about every 30 minutes till they are really dry and toasty. Each time you stir the nuts rotate the pans.
- 7Remove from oven and enjoy!!!!! These are super yummy!!!