How to Make DRUNKEN NUTS (SALLYE)
- 1Preheat oven to 350º
- 2Prepare cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
- 3In a cast iron skillet (or heavy saucepan), melt butter over medium high heat.
Add sugar and stir costantly until sugar dissolves and mixture is well blended. Be careful not to burn.
- 4Remove from heat, add vanilla and whiskey.
- 5Add pecans and coat thoroughly, then turn out onto lined cookie sheet.
- 6Cook for 10-15 minutes until toasted. (Your nose will tell you when they're done).