Dried Cranberry and Walnut Granola
3/4 cchopped walnut pieces
4 cold-fashioned rolled oats
8 Tbsp(1 stick) unsalted butter
1/3 cpure maple syrup or honey
1 tsppure vanilla extract
1 tspground cinnamon
1/2 tspkosher salt
1/2 craisin or currants
1/2 cdried cranberries
1/4 cfinely chopped dried apricots
How to Make Dried Cranberry and Walnut Granola
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and place a rack in the center. Place walnuts and oats in a large mixing bowl, and stir to combine.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and add maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt, stirring to combine.
- Pour butter mixture over walnut mixture and stir well to coat. Add raisins, cranberries, and apricots. Stir well to thoroughly combine.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat baking mat. Pour granola into prepared sheet pan and spread evenly using a rubber spatula.
- Place in preheated oven and bake, stirring once, until golden, about 20 to 25 minutes. Remove pan from oven and allow to cool completely. Can be stored in an airtight container up to 1 week.