- 16oz. salted peanuts
- 16oz. unsalted peanuts
- 1 bar german chocolate (you can find this near the chocolate chips in the baking aisle)
- 1-1/2 pkg. chocolate almond bark (break into small chunks)
- 16oz. pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Crock-Pot Chocolate Covered Peanuts
- 1DUMP all the above ingredients in the order given into your crock-pot.....(don't even need to stir!) Put the lid on your crock-pot and cook on LOW for 2 hours. Open and stir really good, making sure that all of the chocolate is melted. (If you still have some chunks, put the lid back on and let it go a bit more).
- 2Drop by tablespoons onto parchment or wax paper and let cool!