Cornucopias Filled for treats by freda
Just fill the Cones with your favorite assorted holiday candies nuts or even fresh fruits or finger fresh vegies.
Only cooking for this is Melting the choc.
Photo courtesy to Recipe
- ice cream waffle cones
- 3 oz
- semi sweet choc chips, melted
- assorted fall candy mix
- or assorted nuts and choc bridge mix
- ( 2 x 3/4) cardboard or index cards
CORNUCOPIAS FILLED FOR ANY OCCASION
How to Make Cornucopias Filled for treats by freda
- 1Melt the Choc chips over med Heat.
Dip only the edges of the Cones into the Chocolate.
Let stand on a wire rack or on wax paper until the choc is cool and firm set.
- 2Place each cone on its side and fill with the candy or Nuts oe Both.
This Makes 8 cones.
or you can make more if needed.
- 3TO MAKE PLACE CARDS:
Write names on the pieces of cardboard.
attach to cones with melted choc. hold til set