★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/3 cbutter or margarine
2egg whites, at room temperature
3 cwhole almonds, unsalted
How to Make Cinnamon Glazed Almonds
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place butter on cookie sheet and put in oven to melt butter(about 7 minutes).
- Meanwhile, beat egg whites with salt until frothy.
- Slowly add sugar while beating into stiff peaks.
- Gently fold in almonds and cinnamon.
- Pour onto cookie sheet and toss with butter.
- Bake about 40 minutes at 325 degrees, toss every 10 minutes. When they are crisp they are done.