★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/3 c
- butter or margarine
- egg whites, at room temperature
- 1 pinch
- 1 c
- 4 Tbsp
- 3 c
- whole almonds, unsalted
How to Make Cinnamon Glazed Almonds
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Place butter on cookie sheet and put in oven to melt butter(about 7 minutes).
- 3Meanwhile, beat egg whites with salt until frothy.
- 4Slowly add sugar while beating into stiff peaks.
- 5Gently fold in almonds and cinnamon.
- 6Pour onto cookie sheet and toss with butter.
- 7Bake about 40 minutes at 325 degrees, toss every 10 minutes. When they are crisp they are done.