Chili-Roasted Peanuts with Dried Cherries
These peanuts are great for parties and get-togethers; as well as an everyday snack.
How to Make Chili-Roasted Peanuts with Dried Cherries
- 1Preheat the oven to 300 to 325°F. Melt the butter in a small saucepan; remove from heat. Add the raw peanuts and toss to coat evenly with the melted butter.
- 2In a small bowl, mix together the chili powder, cumin, white pepper, salt, oregano, and cayenne; set aside.
- 3Spread the peanuts in a single layer on a large sheet pan and lightly toast in the oven for about 10 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally.
- 4Transfer the peanuts into a large bowl and coat with the dry ingredients. Mix in the cherries until uniformly blended.
- 5Cool completely, then cover and store at room temperature (lasts up to 2 weeks).
* Can substitute raisins or dried cranberries in place of the dried cherries, if desired.
About Chili-Roasted Peanuts with Dried Cherries
Show 3 Comments & Reviews