2 tspseason salt (i personally use the season salt from steak n' shake)
2/3 cworcestershire sauce
2 tspgarlic powder
1/2 tspground mustard
1/2 tspcurry, to taste (optional)
2 choney nut chex cereal
2 ccorn chex cereal
2 crice chex cereal
1 cpretzel sticks
How to Make Chex Mix
- Preheat oven to 250.
- While oven is heating, put the stick of butter in your a large roasting pan (disposable pans work fine) and put it in the oven to melt the butter at the same time.
- Remove pan once butter is melted and combine all of your seasonings with the butter.
- Add your cereal, nuts and pretzels. (I add my honey chex first since they are sweet and the mixture is a bit spicy, that way they even each other out a bit. I also normally use half honey roasted nuts and half regular.) Stir well and be sure to get the majority of your cereal mix coated.
- Heat for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Spread mixture on paper towels for approximately 30 minutes to cool.