How to Make Candied Vanilla Pecans
- 1Preheat over to 275.
- 2Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- 3Beat egg white until it forms stiff peaks.
- 4Add half of brown sugar into egg whites and beat until combined. Add the rest of brown sugar and vanilla combine thoroughly.
- 5Fold in pecans and stir until coated.
- 6Pour coated pecans onto cookie sheet and separate and much as possible.
- 7Bake for 10 - 15 minutes.
- 8Allow to cool and store in an airtight container.