Candied Spice Nuts
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/4 tspchili powder
1/4 tspground nutmeg
2 cmixed nuts or nuts of choice
How to Make Candied Spice Nuts
- Line cookie sheet with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- In a 1 qt microwave safe bowl, combine all dry ingredients and stir.
- Add the water and stir with wooden spoon until mixed well.
- Microwave for 1 minute uncovered and stir.
- Add nuts, mixing well to coat.
- Microwave for 3 minutes stirring after each minute.
- Spread nuts evenly onton the foil. Let cool completely. Store in air tight container or freezer bag.