Candied Spice Nuts
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/4 c
- 1 1/4 tsp
- chili powder
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- ground nutmeg
- 4 tsp
- 2 c
- mixed nuts or nuts of choice
How to Make Candied Spice Nuts
- 1Line cookie sheet with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- 2In a 1 qt microwave safe bowl, combine all dry ingredients and stir.
- 3Add the water and stir with wooden spoon until mixed well.
- 4Microwave for 1 minute uncovered and stir.
- 5Add nuts, mixing well to coat.
- 6Microwave for 3 minutes stirring after each minute.
- 7Spread nuts evenly onton the foil. Let cool completely. Store in air tight container or freezer bag.