To make things really easy, buy your pecans already shelled. The prep time I listed, is based on that. If you shell your own, it will take quite awhile to shell enough to have 4 cups and have them all be nice halves.
- 2 Tbsp
- butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 c
- worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/16 tsp
- hot sauce (use less or more, based on your taste. so start with less; you can always add more.)
- 4 c
- pecan halves
- regular salt or seasoned salt (optional)
How to Make Barbequed Pecans
- 1Preheat oven to 300°F.
- 2Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir in pecans. Spread mixture evenly, in a 15 x 10 x 1 inch jellyroll pan.
- 3Bake for 30 minutes, stirring often. Drain on paper towels.
- 4Sprinkle with regular or seasoned salt, if desired. Serve as an appetizer or a snack.