Apricot-Gorgonzola Crescent Appetizers - WW value:5 pts
Weight Watchers value:5 pts
I found it on Pillsbury.com
- 1 can(s)
- (8 oz) pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) pillsbury® crescent recipe creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 1/4 c
- smucker's® apricot preserves
- 2 Tbsp
- land o lakes butter
- 1/2 c
- crumbled gorgonzola cheese (2 oz)
- 1/2 c
- chopped pecans
- 1/4 tsp
- freshly ground pepper
How to Make Apricot-Gorgonzola Crescent Appetizers - WW value:5 pts
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Spray large cookie sheet with CRISCO Original No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- 2If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; place on cookie sheet. Press dough into 13x9-inch rectangle. Firmly press perforations to seal. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; place on cookie sheet. Press dough into 13x9-inch rectangle.
- 3In small microwavable bowl, microwave preserves and butter uncovered on High about 30 seconds or until butter is melted; stir until smooth. Spread preserves mixture evenly over dough. Top evenly with cheese and pecans. Sprinkle evenly with pepper.
- 4Bake 13 to 19 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Cut into 12 squares. Serve warm.