Zesty Saltines (Firecrackers)
How to Make Zesty Saltines (Firecrackers)
- Mix the small envelope of dressing mix, canola oil, and pepper flakes. Set aside.
- Using an extra large container with a lid, (large enough to hold four sleeves of saltines), spread two of the sleeves of saltines into container.
- Distribute half of the mix from Step 1 on the crackers.
- Close container and turn upside down. After a couple of minutes, turn over, open container and add the other two sleeves of saltines. Pour the remainder of the mix over the saltines. Cover the container, shake gently. (Very gentle)
- Every 15 minutes, turn the container over. (This will allow all crackers to be covered completely with ingredients. Turn it three times.
- Enjoy, you will love them! Very addictive!