Zesty Saltines (Firecrackers)
This is a recipe that everyone always asks me for any time I make them for gatherings, especially parties. They are great with spinach dip or a block of cream cheese with raspberry chipotle spread on top. Very Addictive! Yummy!
How to Make Zesty Saltines (Firecrackers)
- 1Mix the small envelope of dressing mix, canola oil, and pepper flakes. Set aside.
- 2Using an extra large container with a lid, (large enough to hold four sleeves of saltines),spread two of the sleeves of saltines into container.
- 3Distribute half of the mix from Step 1 on the crackers.
- 4Close container and turn upside down. After a couple of minutes, turn over, open container and add the other two sleeves of saltines. Pour the remainder of the mix over the saltines. Cover the container, shake gently. (Very gentle)
- 5Every 15 minutes, turn the container over. (This will allow all crackers to be covered completely with ingredients. Turn it three times.
- 6Enjoy, you will love them! Very addictive!
You May Also Like:
Show 3 Comments & Reviews