- 2 pkg
- cream cheese bars (softened to room temp)
- 2 pkg
- dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 bottle
- hot shot black and red pepper blend
How to Make Super Easy Spicy Ranch Cheese Ball
- 1Set the cream cheese bars out to soften and warm to room temperature.
Once they are softened put them in a medium sized bowl.
- 2Add the dry ranch dressing packets to the cream cheese and mix until the dressing is completely integrated into the cream cheese.
- 3Pour about half the bottle of Hot Shot pepper blend onto a sheet of wax paper and spread it out a little.
Scoop out the cheese mixture and shape it into a ball. Try to make the surface smooth and pretty for serving later. Once it is in the shape you want, role the ball in the pepper blend.
Place the cheese ball on a small plate and chill until you are ready to serve it.
- 4Serve with Triscuits, Wheat Thins or your favorite crackers. Your family will love this recipe!