- 1 c
- all purpose flour
- 4 Tbsp
- cold, unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 2 c
- grated extra-sharp cheddar cheese (or your favorite cheese)
- 3/4 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- 3-4 tsp
How to Make Star"fish" Crackers
- 1Pulse the flour, grlic powder, teaspoon salt, and baking powder in a food processor.
- 2Add the butter and cheese, and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
- 3Pulse in water, 1 teaspoon at a time, and only enough so that the dough forms a ball and rides the blade.
- 4Heat oven to 350° F. Line two baking pans with parchment paper or silicone baking mats and set aside. Roll the dough out to 1/8th-inch thickness, using flour if necessary to prevent stickiness. Cut out as many crackers as possible.