The actual preparing time is very little but I am around a couple of hours to keep turning the cracker to coat with the mixture. Too simple!
- 4 large
- sleeves saltines
- 2 pkg
- original hidden valley dressing mix (not the dip)
- 1 1/2 c
- canola oil
- 3 Tbsp
- red pepper flakes
- dried parsley flakes (amout a palm full)
How to Make SPICY SALTINES
- 1Put 2 sleeves of crackers in an extra large zip lock.
- 2Mix the oil, red pepper flakes, dressing powder and parsley flakes.
- 3Pour half the oil mixture over the 2 sleeves of crackers. Turn to coat the crackers.
- 4Turn ever few minutes for an hour or more.
Add the remaining 2 sleeves of cracker and the remaining oil mixture.
- 5Turn to coat all the cracker and continue occasionly until all have been coated.