The actual preparing time is very little but I am around a couple of hours to keep turning the cracker to coat with the mixture. Too simple!
How to Make SPICY SALTINES
- 1Put 2 sleeves of crackers in an extra large zip lock.
- 2Mix the oil, red pepper flakes, dressing powder and parsley flakes.
- 3Pour half the oil mixture over the 2 sleeves of crackers. Turn to coat the crackers.
- 4Turn ever few minutes for an hour or more.
Add the remaining 2 sleeves of cracker and the remaining oil mixture.
- 5Turn to coat all the cracker and continue occasionly until all have been coated.