Snacking Cheese 'n Crackers
- ritz crackers
- 3 slice
- sliced smoked ham
- 4 oz
- brie cheese, diced (1/2 wheel of brie), 20 slices to fit on the crackers
- 20 tsp
- blackberry, strawberry, fig, etc. jam
- pistachio nuts, chopped
How to Make Snacking Cheese 'n Crackers
- 1Heat broiler. Use an ungreased pizza pan to assemble snacks on. Place 20 Ritz crackers on pan.
- 2First layer, per cracker: 1 slice ham, 1 square of Brie. Heat under broiler for about 5 minutes or until Brie starts to soften - don't burn the crackers.
- 3Once out of the broiler, top Brie with scant 1/2 teaspoon jam, and top jam with 1 pistachio. That's all there is to it. Elegant and homey all in one little cracker.