★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8 oz
- cream cheese at room temperature
- 4 oz
- smoked salmon flaked
- salt to taste
- 1 box
- favorite party crackers
- 1 bunch
- celery cut to 3 inch links
How to Make Smoked Salmon Spread
- 1Combine cream cheese, flaked smoked salmon and salt together in bowel. Cream together. Adjust salt to taste.
- 2Shape into ball or place into covered dish. Refrigerate till ready to serve. Serve on crackers or as celery stuffer. Best if set over night for flavors to blend.
- 3Can make ahead and freeze if desired.