- 1 box
- any brand saltine cracker
- 1 pkg
- ranch style dressing mix
- 2 Tbsp
- crushed red peppers
- 1 1/3 c
- canola oil
How to Make Seasoned Saltines
- 1Open all four sleeves of saltines and empty into a large Ziplock bag.
- 2Measure Canola oil into a 2 cup container/measuring cup.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 4Pour seasoned oil into Ziplock bag. Gently toss to coat all crackers.
Gently toss every 15 minutes. for 1 hour 15 minutes.
- 5Bake at 250 for 10 minutes.
Let cool, store in airtight container.