★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxany brand saltine cracker
1 pkgranch style dressing mix
2 Tbspcrushed red peppers
1 1/3 ccanola oil
How to Make Seasoned Saltines
- Open all four sleeves of saltines and empty into a large Ziplock bag.
- Measure Canola oil into a 2 cup container/measuring cup.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour seasoned oil into Ziplock bag. Gently toss to coat all crackers.
Gently toss every 15 minutes. for 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Bake at 250 for 10 minutes.
Let cool, store in airtight container.