Ritz Zucchini Cheddar casserole
- 4 c
- very thinnly sliced zucchini
- 1/2 c
- diced sweet onion
- sleeve (about 35 round crackers, like ritz crackers)
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- eggs, beaten
- 3/4 c
- 3 Tbsp
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Ritz Zucchini Cheddar casserole
- 1In a large frying pan, saute, in butter, zucchini and onion till soft and transparent. Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- 2I a large bowl, mix crushed crackers and cheddar cheese. Place 1/2 of cracker/cheddar mixture into sauteed zucchini and onions. (reserving the other 1/2 as the topping.)
- 3In a separate medium bowl, whisk the eggs and milk well. Pour this into the zucchini mixture and blend well. I use the same big frying pan to mix all these steps.
- 4Place zucchini mixture into a 2 quart baking dish. Top with remaining cracker/cheddar mixture.
- 5Bake in a preheated oven at 400 degrees for about 20-25 minutes, until golden brown on top.