Ritz Zucchini Cheddar Casserole
4 cvery thinnly sliced zucchini
1/2 cdiced sweet onion
1sleeve (about 35 round crackers, like ritz crackers)
1 cshredded cheddar cheese
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Ritz Zucchini Cheddar Casserole
- In a large frying pan, saute, in butter, zucchini and onion till soft and transparent. Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- I a large bowl, mix crushed crackers and cheddar cheese. Place 1/2 of cracker/cheddar mixture into sauteed zucchini and onions. (reserving the other 1/2 as the topping.)
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk the eggs and milk well. Pour this into the zucchini mixture and blend well. I use the same big frying pan to mix all these steps.
- Place zucchini mixture into a 2 quart baking dish. Top with remaining cracker/cheddar mixture.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 400 degrees for about 20-25 minutes, until golden brown on top.