quick and easy pepperoni melts
How to Make quick and easy pepperoni melts
- 1I would suggest at least four per person. more can be made in a snap. but for direction sake we can start with serving 1
- 2take a microwave safe plate. put four crackers on the plate. place one or two pieces of pepperoni on each cracker. take a piece of cheese from the package and fold in half. then fold in half again. this should give you four equal squares.
- 3place on top of the pepperoni. put into the microwave for 20 seconds. let cool. for just for a moment. you gotta let the cheese set or its a melted mess and could burn you. once the cheese cools enjoy. all in all takes less then 5 min.
- 4its best to cook four at a time as when i tried to cook 6 it seemed that the cheese doesn't seem to melt all the way.
- 5don't be afraid to get creative. the possibilities are endless. makes a great midnight or anytime snack.