Praline Graham Crackers
How to Make Praline Graham Crackers
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Melt butter, sugar and pecans in a pot with a pouring lip. When completely melted cook for 3 minutes.
- 3Lay out graham crackers on a half sheet pan. It will not hold both sleeves of crackers, so do what I do and eat the rest<g>. Try to fill the pan as much as possible, breaking the crackers from 4 to 1.
- 4Pour pecan mixture over crackers as evenly as possible. (It won't be even, but it'll be good).
- 5Bake at 300 degrees for 12 minutes. Cool, break apart and eat immediately or store in tins or bags. If using tins, I put tissue paper in first, just to offset the crackers from the sides of the tins. Enjoy!