Pepperoni Cheesse Wheel
- 8 oz container soft-style cream cheese with chives and onion
- 1 1/4 c
- shredded muenster cheese (5 ozs)
- 1 pkg
- (3 1/2 oz) sliced pepperoni, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- ground red pepper
- assorted crackers or melba toast rounds
How to Make Pepperoni Cheesse Wheel
- 1In mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese, Muenster cheese, chopped pepperoni, and milk. Shape cheese mixture into a 4 inch ball. Flatten the ball into a wheel shape measuring about 4 1/2 x 1 1/2 inches.
- 2On waxed paper combine paprika and red pepper. Roll and pat cheese wheel in paprika mixture till well coated. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours to 1 week. OR, wrap the cheese wheel in moisture and vapor proof material. Seal, label and freeze for up to 3 months. Before serving, thaw the cheese wheel overnight in the refrigerator.
- 3Use sharp knife to score the top of the cheese wheel into diamonds. Serve with crackers or melba toast.