Oyster Cracker Party Mix
If you like garlic; you'll love these. These are a no bake variety.
- 2 pkg
- oyster crackers
- 6 Tbsp
- ranch style dressing mix
- 12 oz bottle
- butter flavored popcorn oil
- 3/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp
- dill weed
How to Make Oyster Cracker Party Mix
- 1Empty both packages of oyster crackers into a large bowl.
- 2In a small bowl mix the remaining ingredients with a wire whisk.
- 3Pour dressing over crackers, using a rubber spatula, mix to coat crackers with dressing.
- 4Stir or shake crackers frequently till all dressing is absorbed. This may take up to a day.
- 5Keep in an airtight container and shake every so often.