Kicking Good Spicy Crackers
- 1 1/4 c
- canola oil, you can use olive oil too but just make sure it is lite olive oil so it wont taste so strong
- 1 pkg
- hidden valley ranch dressing (dry)
- 1 tsp
- pepper flakes or cayenne papper
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 box
- saltine crakers
How to Make Kicking Good Spicy Crackers
- 1Put the oil and seaasoning in a large tupperware like bowl with a lid. Add the dressing mix and crackers and shake, shake shake for about 3 or 4 minutes. Lay out on paper towels to completely dry.
- 2You can also use this recipe on any kind of chex cereal and serve as an appetizer.