Jeanne's Fire Crackers
How to Make Jeanne's Fire Crackers
- Into a gallon zip lock bag, put everything except the crackers. (The pepper flakes will stick to the side of the zip lock bag, so you may want to add a little more than what you think you need.)
- Zip the bag and mix the ingredients with your hands by squeezing the bag a few times.
- Add both boxes of saltines. Zip and toss gently to coat evenly.
- Every 15 minutes or so, toss bag gently for the next hour or until crackers are coated.
- Let set several hours or overnight. You may put into another zip bag or other airtight container.