Hot & Cheesy Artichoke Dip
- 14-16 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained
- 4 oz. can diced green chilies, drained
- or 1 jalapeno, seeded & sliced into chunks
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, smashed/skin removed
- 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup freshly shredded parmesan or parmesan-romano cheese
- dill weed [fresh or dried], salt, & black pepper...to taste
How to Make Hot & Cheesy Artichoke Dip
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350-degrees...bake on middle rack placement...
- 2Place all ingredients into food processor bowl; process 'til smooth. Taste; adjust seasonings as necessary. Spread mixture evenly into oven proof (non-greased) serving dish.
- 3Bake 'til hot & bubbly, about 25 minutes...
Serve w/favorite crackers, chips, &/or fresh veggies.
- 4OPTIONAL ADDITIONS: Add your favorites...NOT to be processed w/above ingredients...stir these into already processed mixture:
1 thinly sliced green onion
2-3 slices [cooked & crumbled] bacon
1/4 cup coarsely chopped water chestnuts
2 tablespoons [drained & chopped] red pimento
- 5May add "TOPPING" before baking: Sprinkle 1/2 to 1 cup freshly shredded Monterey Jack cheese over top of artichoke mixture then add the following on top of cheese layer:
Melt 2-3 tablespoons butter...add 1 cup Panko...stir 'til butter soaks into Panko...sprinkle evenly on top of cheese layer... bake as directed.