If you love tomato soup these are great as a topping.
How to Make Homemade Cheez-Its
- In a food processor, pulse everything except water together until it looks like course crumbs
- While pulsing, add in water, 1 tablespoon at a time
- Remove from food processor, wrap in plastic wrap and put in refrigerator for at least 20 minutes
- Meanwhile preheat oven 350 degrees
- Roll out dough (quite thin) and cut into squares. Use a toothpick or the end of scissors to poke a hole in center of each cracker
- Place crackers on lined baking sheet (Silpat and parachement paper - both are fine). Can place fairly close together, as they do not really expand. Bake for 13 - 15 minutes or until crispy