Herbed Cheese Cracker Bite
2(7 oz) boxes cheese crackers (recommended ritz cheese bits, not the peanut butter kind)
1/2 ccanola oil
1(1 oz) package dry ranch dressing mix
1 tspdried dill or parsley
1 tspgarlic powder
1 tspcelery salt
How to Make Herbed Cheese Cracker Bite
- Place the crackers in a large sealable container.
- In a bowl mix oil, salad dressing mix, parsley flakes, garlic powder and celery salt. Stir to mix well.
- Pour this mixture over the crackers, cover the container, and gently shake to coat the crackers with the seasonings.
- Refrigerate for at least 24 hours, turning the container every few hours to keep the crackers coated.
- Serve at room temperature.
- Store in a covered container in the refrigerator.